DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tutorial Mavic Pro Rotate video

RobertM

Reactions
Who knows where i can find a tutorial to learn how to make that video where the drone go from me to the sky and rotate herself and catch all the island (for example).

I’m not clear on what you are asking. If you mean send the drone up and have it fly around an object such as a building or around a person that is called Point of Interest or POI. Search YouTube for “mavic POI” and you will find some. If you mean have the drone remain above a point and rotate around to take a 360 degree shot of the surroundings you can do that yourself by launching it to the height you want to use and then just manually rotate it with the yaw stick on your controller. If you are in a country that uses mode 2 that would be your left stick. Or if you mean that you would like the drone to fly some distance offshore all the way around an island you would have to program that in whatever app you are using. In order to do that with the GoApp you would have to fly it manually and record waypoints alongthe way. Search on YouTube for “mavic waypoints”. If you use the Litchi app I believe you can program it in advance but since I don’t use Litchi I can’t give you detail but if you do a YouTube search for Litchi I think you will find it.

Manual 360 pano is fine but u can also buy Autoflight Autopilot which has Pano mode and it will automatically snap all the photos. then u can even get PT GUI software to merge all the photos into an online interactive pano.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS