DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Twilite time

Droffarc

Reactions
One of my favourite times of the day
Time to relax in a camping chair with my beloved along the coastal road and talk of many things
like walrusses and cabbages and flings...

Heavenly shades of night are falling
It's twilight time

Hope you enjoy!
If you did, please subscribe to my youtube channel - it will spur me on to create more video clips

See more of my video clips on my YT channel at:

Reactions: Dale D
One of my favourite times of the day
Time to relax in a camping chair with my beloved along the coastal road and talk of many things
like walrusses and cabbages and flings...

Heavenly shades of night are falling
It's twilight time

Hope you enjoy!
If you did, please subscribe to my youtube channel - it will spur me on to create more video clips

See more of my video clips on my YT channel at:

Lovely film and music track.

Nice video. I found it relaxing - the scenery and Music. Just something about the ocean that time of day.

Yep, something about the ocean - as ex navy (diver) myself.
Glad you liked it Prop Wash
Thanks for diving for Uncle Sam!!

Being underway, you get to see the ocean in its glory from sunup to sundown. I've seen some spectacular sunrises and sunsets. There is just something peaceful about the sea in that time between that ball dropping below the horizon and it getting completely dark, When I could, I tried be on deck to see it. Being away from home and family, that was kind of 'my time.'

Thanks for diving for Uncle Sam!!

Being underway, you get to see the ocean in its glory from sunup to sundown. I've seen some spectacular sunrises and sunsets. There is just something peaceful about the sea in that time between that ball dropping below the horizon and it getting completely dark, When I could, I tried be on deck to see it. Being away from home and family, that was kind of 'my time.'
Hmmmm! no diving for uncle Sam in South Africa.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Sorry about that - I should have looked @ your location.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61