DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Two faulty drones in a row

khammer

Reactions
Well either DJI have quality control issues or I'm I've just been really unlucky , First MP2 I noticed a tilted horizon on it's first flight, tried DJI support suggestions but nothing worked so sent it back to Amazon.UK for replacement, New drone arrived but took another week before I could activate it as I had to wait for DJI to swap over the care refresh, Turned on the replacement drone only to here the controller buzzing like an electric razor :( , contacted DJI support again and provided a video of faulty controller, they want me to send the whole lot in to be looked at (don't see why I could just send the controller TBH) , I'm in the UK so does anyone know how long this is liable to take? , Is it true they could send me refurbished units even though I haven't even flown my drone , Amazon would replace it within a week so it's the better option , just hope I don't get another duff one

Well either DJI have quality control issues or I'm I've just been really unlucky , First MP2 I noticed a tilted horizon on it's first flight, tried DJI support suggestions but nothing worked so sent it back to Amazon.UK for replacement, New drone arrived but took another week before I could activate it as I had to wait for DJI to swap over the care refresh, Turned on the replacement drone only to here the controller buzzing like an electric razor :( , contacted DJI support again and provided a video of faulty controller, they want me to send the whole lot in to be looked at (don't see why I could just send the controller TBH) , I'm in the UK so does anyone know how long this is liable to take? , Is it true they could send me refurbished units even though I haven't even flown my drone , Amazon would replace it within a week so it's the better option , just hope I don't get another duff one
For sure return it to Amazon, no question.

Don’t even think about it any longer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929