DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Two MP's and one IPAD

bassnbeau

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I searched and could not find how to connect one of my MP's in DJI GO with another MP already linked. So, I already have a MP linked in the DJI GO app, would I be able to connect another MP as well? I do not want to fly both aircraft at once, I want to be able to switch to different aircraft when needed.

Reactions: bassnbeau
i think there could be some misunderstanding either by myself or msinger yes you can connect more than one drone to the same app, but only one at a time and they would be shown as different aircraft in the flight record part of the app

Reactions: clackey
i think there could be some misunderstanding either by myself or msinger yes you can connect more than one drone to the same app, but only one at a time and they would be shown as different aircraft in the flight record part of the app
From one old man to another........Got It....thanks....I had lost my drone in a tree, thought it was a goner.....fell out of the tree 3 months later, sent it to Thunderdrones, they got it back to me yesterday. Now I have two functioning MP's and one IPAD, just wanted to make sure I would not be screwing anything up, am not trying to fly both at the same time.

Last edited:
From one old man to another........Got It....thanks....I had lost my drone in a tree, thought it was a goner.....fell out of the tree 3 months later, sent it to Thunderdrones, they got it back to me yesterday. Now I have two functioning MP's and one IPAD, just wanted to make sure I would not be screwing anything up, am not trying to fly both at the same time.
@bassnbeau no worries i did wonder what you meant, but thats fine glad you got your mavic back you have a spare now, great to see us oldies flying our drones its a great hobby,wish we had a @Thunderdrones in the UK he does a great job

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird