DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tzonevo dam and Wonderful Rocks

Nice! In your country you can fly over the roads? In latvia you can't, but who cares :)))

Reactions: alex_markov
Nice! In your country you can fly over the roads? In latvia you can't, but who cares :)))
In my country, I give up tracking all controversial and ever-changing rules and fly based on common sense - avoiding people, buildings and focusing on remote natural beauties ;)

Well shot video of a really cool location.
Bold move when you flew beneath the bridge.
Thank You, I need to do this ;) as last year I went the same route with MP - the wind was really strong and I missed several locations underway so desperate I fly low around Wonderfull rocks and at first almost hit the wires (visible here) then went under the bridge and wind throw my MP in to it I barely save it so now it was mandatory to do this to wash out the fear ;)

Yes! It’s easy to get disoriented relative to objects. The scout flight is definitely important.

Glad you didn’t lose your drone!

Reactions: alex_markov
Yes! It’s easy to get disoriented relative to objects. The scout flight is definitely important.

Glad you didn’t lose your drone!
Me too, but some times loosing is gaining ;) my MP fell from faulty battery (already is like new) and I both M2P - far better bird ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder