DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UAV app

PJNEWPILOT2018

Reactions
Just a quick question, has anyone in the UK [emoji636] ever see the UAV app with the heading “Good to fly” ?
508b7c608461e85304c19bd3f75571bb.jpg

Yeah, since the wind speed value is showing red, you probably have the threshold set lower that than.

Tap Settings and go to Thresholds and change whatever you want.

There's no magic there. It's only reporting according to your settings.

Reactions: PJNEWPILOT2018
Just a quick question, has anyone in the UK [emoji636] ever see the UAV app with the heading “Good to fly” ?
Haha [emoji23] YES today between the hours of 12 and 2 was it was forecasting good to fly. Apart from that though, nearly every day is unsuitable here in Costa del United Kingdom [emoji23]

Change your settings to remove gusts and your good to go.

Weather has been rubbish recently. If it's not gales it's non stop rain.

Tomorrow and Sunday up my way is apparently to be good, fingers crossed.

You can adjust the settings a bit. I would help you but I can speak in those medieval terms... I have wind speed height in 50 meters as I don't fly higher usually (its probably something like 333 horse strides or fathoms in the UK) and so on... You can adjust to whatever make you fell ok. My tip is wind velocity in the height of your rth altitude...

Yep.. it's showing good right now for me... very tempted to do my first night flight!!!! Plus I've flown many times now in 30+ mph wind... change your settings!

Yep.. it's showing good right now for me... very tempted to do my first night flight!!!! Plus I've flown many times now in 30+ mph wind... change your settings!

Night flight? Good luck I’m not ready for that yet, can you imagine loosing your drone at night ? [emoji848]

Reactions: rautej1
You can adjust the settings a bit. I would help you but I can speak in those medieval terms... I have wind speed height in 50 meters as I don't fly higher usually (its probably something like 333 horse strides or fathoms in the UK) and so on... You can adjust to whatever make you fell ok. My tip is wind velocity in the height of your rth altitude...

Thank you so much I really appreciate your help.

Haha [emoji23] YES today between the hours of 12 and 2 was it was forecasting good to fly. Apart from that though, nearly every day is unsuitable here in Costa del United Kingdom [emoji23]

Lol wind, rain, fog, sleet, snow oh yes great country to fly in [emoji23]

Yeah, since the wind speed value is showing red, you probably have the threshold set lower that than.

Tap Settings and go to Thresholds and change whatever you want.

There's no magic there. It's only reporting according to your settings.

Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots