DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UAV pilots on Guam and Marianas Islands

Ordered my Mavic Pro. Batteries are too small for it to fly to Guam. I hoping it gets on a plane, not a boat. My luck will be its get pulled so an employee can put her box there.
I will soon be an owner/pilot. Got any tips, share I would like that. I have a sense of Humor.
mlt658

Last edited:
Ordered my Mavic Pro. Batteries are too small for it to fly to Guam. I hoping it gets on a plane, not a boat. My luck will be its get pulled so an employee can put her box there.
I will soon be an owner/pilot. Got any tips, share I would like that. I have a sense of Humor.
mlt658
Where do you live?

Are you filming for pleasure or for hire?
Your right that area is in the 5-mile ring of the airport. You can call the tower and ask for rights to fly. I would be ready to fly and give them the height and time period.
I myself are new at flying drones. I am not new to the air. I have a device Model XGPS160 the will give you the GPS for the airport. These guys in the tower speak a different langue. They are looking for the buzz words. It has been a long time for me and I am sure the buzz words are different to day than my day. I used to the high seas and that is another word of buzz words.
The device I own is www.gpsdualav.com.
I am high tech and can help you put together a request for the tower.
You can call me at 671-483-0730 My name is Michael or you can ask questions here I will try and help you. I would get your feet wet flying elsewhere away from building until you're good at flying.
I am not ready to fly there my self and don't want the hotel security on your case. Now if you have a flight plan and authorization from the tower it could stop a fight with security or worse the police.
Also, it is a good idea to cover your a**. Now that drones are all over the news.
Bill proposes drone 'no-fly' zones over GovGuam facilities

Your right that area is in the 5-mile ring of the airport. You can call the tower and ask for rights to fly. I would be ready to fly and give them the height and time period.
I myself are new at flying drones. I am not new to the air. I have a device Model XGPS160 the will give you the GPS for the airport. These guys in the tower speak a different langue. They are looking for the buzz words. It has been a long time for me and I am sure the buzz words are different to day than my day. I used to the high seas and that is another word of buzz words.
You can call me at 671-483-0730 My name is Michael or you can ask questions here I will try and help you. I would get your feet wet flying elsewhere away from building until you're good at flying.
I am not ready to fly there my self and don't want the hotel security on your case. Now if you have a flight plan and authorization from the tower it could stop a fight with security or worse the police.
Also, it is a good idea to cover your a**. Now that drones are all over the news.

I fly for pleasure at the moment, but plan to get cert for part 107 in the near future. I've had my Mavic for about 2 months and I'm somewhat proficient in flying. However, I didn't count on having to learn photography and video editing. So there's a lot more than I anticipated to about flying and filming. I am interested in networking with you so that we might share knowledge and experience. I will send you a message on your phone. Thanks for the info.

I fly for pleasure at the moment, but plan to get cert for part 107 in the near future. I've had my Mavic for about 2 months and I'm somewhat proficient in flying. However, I didn't count on having to learn photography and video editing. So there's a lot more than I anticipated to about flying and filming. I am interested in networking with you so that we might share knowledge and experience. I will send you a message on your phone. Thanks for the info.

I currently live in Hawaii but may be on Guam for a week of work in the very near future. I was thinking of bringing my Mavic Pro along for a little flying during free time. Maybe we could get together at some point. I have about a year of experience with the drone now and much, much more with photography and video editing. So lots to share there. Let me know here and we'll set something up if you're interested/have time.

I'm in Guam and am just waiting for my drone to get to get to me. Have you ever run into any trouble around here? Rangers bothering you about it or anything?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore