DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ufo sightings

MikeyST1957

Reactions
I’m not a strong believer either way…
But a few weeks ago when there was confirmation of strange UFO sightings…

first thing I thought was “some country has super advanced drones”
Seems sort of obvious and expected

I saw a news report over 15 years ago, hinting at how advanced the military micro drone technology was here in the U.S.

I can’t see it impacting our hobby for a very long time, until one does something destructive.
( not sure what the point of my post is….just never thought “ufo” when I saw the videos….I think it’s because we’re hobby flyers and know how advanced technology we have , and how great they are…. The thought of a super power country having drones with amazing flight and capabilities …. Seems kind of expected)
Mike

I’m not a strong believer either way…
But a few weeks ago when there was confirmation of strange UFO sightings…

first thing I thought was “some country has super advanced drones”
Seems sort of obvious and expected

I saw a news report over 15 years ago, hinting at how advanced the military micro drone technology was here in the U.S.

I can’t see it impacting our hobby for a very long time, until one does something destructive.
( not sure what the point of my post is….just never thought “ufo” when I saw the videos….I think it’s because we’re hobby flyers and know how advanced technology we have , and how great they are…. The thought of a super power country having drones with amazing flight and capabilities …. Seems kind of expected)
Mike
Except the navy pilot estimated the size of one at 40 feet. They moved an estimated 13,000 MPH. Not possible for us in the air, and without any sonic boom. The report comes out this month.

1622936690114.png

13177dbb9510b47fff13a3b79bc348ea.jpg

May be it should say for Pilots AND News Reporters.

Last edited:
Most of these so-called "UFOs" are easily explained. Where are our "experts"? Look up "Bokeh" to explain several of these "UFOs". Most obvious is the flashing triangle. Also, some of these videos are infrared, which basically hides the plane, but shows it's engine's heat/exhaust.

As a retired history professor… the past has continually shown …that we are constantly creating/ inventing/ stumbling upon…
Technology and inventions that previous generations “ knew” were impossible.

this has been especially true with speed/ propulsion /stealth/ arms and tech capabilities .

think of telling a U boat commander in 1942…
Whose main weapons were a handful of torpedos…..
That in only 60-70 years…. We would have submarines that could carry 100 men ….silently….….never need refueling and could destroy entire cities from off the coast
Without being detected

Impossible right?

Reactions: jlFdeCastro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf