DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK DJI test started

Drifter

Reactions
Morning to all MP's, not sure if anyone else has posted this yet but just a quick post to let everyone know that here in the UK the DJI test has rolled out, got mine this morning when I went out to fly. They are a simple multiple choice, about 8 I think there was of stuff we all should know and a common sense question at the end, there was also a firmwhere update so before you go out you may want to start everything up and let your home wifi do the update to save a bit of time.

Strange.. I had the test about a week or more back and no new firmware today. Do you recall what firmware number it was?

No not of hand I didn't download it as I was out. That is strange as I have been flying all week and only got the test today.

Morning to all MP's, not sure if anyone else has posted this yet but just a quick post to let everyone know that here in the UK the DJI test has rolled out, got mine this morning when I went out to fly. They are a simple multiple choice, about 8 I think there was of stuff we all should know and a common sense question at the end, there was also a firmwhere update so before you go out you may want to start everything up and let your home wifi do the update to save a bit of time.

Please give feedback on you Firmware number and GO4 thanks.

I had it on 4.1.22 and 1.4.0100 on Note 8 but nothing on the CS or Moverios both of which have 4.1.18 Go4 so it's got to be in the 4.1.22 Go4.

(Although because I completed it on the Note 8 perhaps it didn't pop up on the other two devices).

Yeh maybe. Just fired it back up and it is not saying about an update now, next time I'm out if it pops up I will make a note of what version it is.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada