DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK end is nigh!...

UAV Man

Reactions
logo_mol.gif

Grounded! Rise of the 'delivery drones' in UK skies is in doubt after transport minister voices safety fears

Transport Secretary Chris Grayling (pictured) said Britain must be 'much more careful' before giving the green light for 'unfettered use' of the unmanned aircraft in the skies over the UK.

'Delivery drones' used by Amazon in doubt in UK after transport minister voices concerns | Daily Mail Online

logo_mol.gif

Grounded! Rise of the 'delivery drones' in UK skies is in doubt after transport minister voices safety fears

Transport Secretary Chris Grayling (pictured) said Britain must be 'much more careful' before giving the green light for 'unfettered use' of the unmanned aircraft in the skies over the UK.

'Delivery drones' used by Amazon in doubt in UK after transport minister voices concerns | Daily Mail Online
Politicians don't run countries - companies do.
Amazon carries more clout than Grayling (who will probably be Minister for Public Toilets next where he will be more useful).
It's the Daily Mail - move on.

Reactions: Dougie
Its the press thats not appreciated. Even the national Radio DJs spouting how dangerous and the lack of privacy... This is how the ban started in Sweden.

What! Someone actually believes what they write in the Mail?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Whether you disregard certain newspapers or not the fact is we are going to get slammed soon. The increase in Drones whether toys or other has to be controlled.

In Sussex where I live the police are very active on prosecuting and pushing for legislation and I can't really defend drones and the users. One fatality will be the end of our hobby.

The birth of Mavic and the following copies will mean uneducated and irresponsible people will have access to technology to snoop and cause danger to others it has to be controlled.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Whether you disregard certain newspapers or not the fact is we are going to get slammed soon. The increase in Drones whether toys or other has to be controlled.

In Sussex where I live the police are very active on prosecuting and pushing for legislation and I can't really defend drones and the users. One fatality will be the end of our hobby.

The birth of Mavic and the following copies will mean uneducated and irresponsible people will have access to technology to snoop and cause danger to others it has to be controlled.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

the-educated-man-is-a-greater-nuisance-than-the-uneducated-one-quote-1.jpg

:D:D:D:D this place got mellow...

The UK Government will be right back on side once a civil servant moots the prospect of licensing and taxation of drone use and ownership. That has always been the UK way. CB radio, property letting, selling your home, alcohol, tobacco, television, and even dogs.

Reactions: UAV Man
unfortunately nothing is free these days ... not even the air we breath ....

unfortunately nothing is free these days ... not even the air we breath ....
Holding my breath now, its been an expensive month!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

The UK Government will be right back on side once a civil servant moots the prospect of licensing and taxation of drone use and ownership. That has always been the UK way. CB radio, property letting, selling your home, alcohol, tobacco, television, and even dogs.

That true soon we have to pay for parking our cars outside our own home.

LOL come down south thats already the case...
That crazy going give them more ideas
Charge you for talking with your mobile in public your causing a public nuisance under UK law £80 fine.
Bike insurance and tax and number plate on your handle bar. £60 fine plus bike confiscated.
£60 fine for eating out in public place.
Breathing tax £120 each year.

This country is becoming crazy we already have pasty tax and radio tax inplace.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000