DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK IOS Range Hack?

Hardbattle

Reactions
I hope somebody can point me in the right direction. I know with Android you can fake your location to open up the US channels which improve the range of the Mavic Air compared to the UK. Is there any way to do with with IOS devices? I’m loosing signal all the time and would love to extend the range somehow.

I hope somebody can point me in the right direction. I know with Android you can fake your location to open up the US channels which improve the range of the Mavic Air compared to the UK. Is there any way to do with with IOS devices? I’m loosing signal all the time and would love to extend the range somehow.
Welcome to the forum .
Try doing a search on it,I just found an old thread and is long but you might find what you seek in it.
FCC mode in CE area

Borrow an Android device. It’s a one time action and then once done you can fly using an iOS device. Just remember to click cancel each time it tells you your location has changed and do you want to update WiFi settings.

Takes a minute or two. I’ve done it and can get well over 1500m out of my MA now.

Borrow an Android device. It’s a one time action and then once done you can fly using an iOS device. Just remember to click cancel each time it tells you your location has changed and do you want to update WiFi settings.

Takes a minute or two. I’ve done it and can get well over 1500m out of my MA now.

Magic - that’s exactly what I wanted to hear! I thought I’d have to do it every time!.

Magic - that’s exactly what I wanted to hear! I thought I’d have to do it every time!.

Nope. I did it on my boy’s android tablet and then flew with my iPhone. Although for various reasons I now fly with an android tablet but even then I still need to click cancel each time.

Reactions: johnnybflyguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000