DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK new owner and flyer

historyman

Reactions
Good afternoon,
Never owned a drone before, but at age 70 thought I’d like to have a go. So bought a Mini 2 fromAmazon. Love it! Being a cautious old git, I persuaded a mate who is an experienced drone pilot to give me a lesson. Invaluable experience. I am now confident on my own and loving it.

I found this forum by accident and am looking forward to a lot of reading. Thanks for accepting me.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Good afternoon,
Never owned a drone before, but at age 70 thought I’d like to have a go. So bought a Mini 2 fromAmazon. Love it! Being a cautious old git, I persuaded a mate who is an experienced drone pilot to give me a lesson. Invaluable experience. I am now confident on my own and loving it.

I found this forum by accident and am looking forward to a lot of reading. Thanks for accepting me.
CHEERS FROM LANCASHIRE ?

Good afternoon,

Welcome to the forum the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Good afternoon,

Hi from Banbury, young 64 year old with a Magic Air. It’s great fun isn’t it ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42