DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK's newest Aircraft Carrier i filmed leaving the shipyard for the 1st time yesterday.

I wonder what the legalities are when it comes to flying near a floating military airport... especially within the 5km exclusion zone.

Or an airport yet. So I'll leave the legalities to you Bwana. Let me know when you find out.

Last edited:
Pah - amateur. You should have landed on the flight deck at least :D. That would have certainly been one for the family album!

Seriously though - nice video and an interesting subject.

Reactions: jagraphics
Pah - amateur. You should have landed on the flight deck at least :D. That would have certainly been one for the family album!

Seriously though - nice video and an interesting subject.

Absolutely... Video would have been priceless! Though you may not have got the drone back :-(

OTOH there is also a thread on here about the US Government banning the use of DJI drones as they are "spying for China" though lets face it anyone with a land based camera could have got similar if less spectacular footage.

Intresting to see what the NFZ for an aircraft carrier is. Probably a permeant ban within Phalanx range no mater what the NATS app says :)

They knew you were there all the time, the moment you turned on your aircraft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO