DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ultrasonic Module Error...?

Woolnut

Reactions
Hey,

So I haven’t been able to give the Mavic a proper fly yet but whilst I had it powered on inside an error message popped up saying “Ultrasonic Module Error”... I have turned on the Mavic and given it little indoor flights and have never seen it before until just now.

I rebooted the Mavic and the error message hasn’t displayed again but I only left it on briefly...

I have seen some mention of firmware causing this, and I have run a test with my iPhone video to see if I can hear the Ultra Sonic working; which i can thankfully.

Has anyone ever had this error before? It was a little scary as it told me to “contact DJI to arrange repair”

Hey,

So I haven’t been able to give the Mavic a proper fly yet but whilst I had it powered on inside an error message popped up saying “Ultrasonic Module Error”... I have turned on the Mavic and given it little indoor flights and have never seen it before until just now.

I rebooted the Mavic and the error message hasn’t displayed again but I only left it on briefly...

I have seen some mention of firmware causing this, and I have run a test with my iPhone video to see if I can hear the Ultra Sonic working; which i can thankfully.

Has anyone ever had this error before? It was a little scary as it told me to “contact DJI to arrange repair”
Howdy Woolnut, here are some other threads dealing with your question.
Search Results for Query: Ultrasonic Module Error | DJI Mavic Drone Forum

Thanks, I have taken a look at those... Seems that this is fairly common which is worrying... I hope it is just some sort of software glitch that will be fine when I am outside

Hi Woolnut

Were the warning disappeared after a proper outside flight? I have the same warning :/

Sorry for the really late response... I haven’t had any issues so far, it looks like in my case it was an error on the simulator!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580