DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Umm... Spark Pro ;)

Its just junk. Im absolutely disgusted that this is some recolutionary new drone. Its not. Anyone whi get this instead of a true mavic has lost thier mind. What killed it for me getting the spark was inability to use my mavic RC. Also no altitude reporting.

Im waiting to get an Evo. Thanks for nothing with this waste of plastic DJI.

Yup Autel is gonna crush this joke of an overhyped upgraded spark.

Its just junk. Im absolutely disgusted that this is some recolutionary new drone. Its not. Anyone whi get this instead of a true mavic has lost thier mind. What killed it for me getting the spark was inability to use my mavic RC. Also no altitude reporting.

I think you re right tangoseal!!!

It's interesting to see people attempting to compare the Mavic Air to the Evo. If you're waiting for the true Evo killer, the Mavic Pro 2 is right around the corner ;)

It's interesting to see people attempting to compare the Mavic Air to the Evo. If you're waiting for the true Evo killer, the Mavic Pro 2 is right around the corner ;)
What I find interesting is that some folks fail to realize that Autel isn't exactly new to the drone marketplace. They sell a Phantom clone which isn't exactly lighting the world on fire.

I hope the EVO is a smashing success. DJI needs lots of competition.

But I’ll wait till I can see these things side by side before declaring the EVO the winner. Saying what your product WILL have and actually producing a product that DOES have are 2 different things for some companies.

Reactions: tangoseal
I hope the EVO is a smashing success. DJI needs lots of competition.

But I’ll wait till I can see these things side by side before declaring the EVO the winner. Saying what your product WILL have and actually producing a product that DOES have are 2 different things for some companies.

I hope your right and I hope EVO is an epic machine. Competition is wonderful for innovation. Maybe the Mavic 2.0 ( A true Mavic ) and not a Spark plus like this laughable release will be something that puts the EVO to shame. Of course I am not going to get an EVO on day 1. I will wait to see how DJI responds. I am quite sure DJI already has a full complete Mavic 2 in their R and D right now. But of course they are probably waiting to see actual performance numbers and capabilities, probably by purchashing a few Evos of their own, and then will refine the mavic 2 and drop a wonderful new machine on the market of which I would buy. I am still NOT going to sell my Mavic 1. I will keep it for a long time even if I owned a mavic 2 and/or Evo.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61