DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to Calibrate Compass MA

AVPtom

Reactions
I'm using an iPhone 6+ with the MA Controller. When everything is turned on, the controller is "disconnected". I open the Status menu and it says to Calibrate Compass. I tap "Calibrate Compass" and it goes to another screen to "Start Calibration". When I tap that, it goes back one screen to "Calibrate Compass". It repeats this cycle over and over. I've turned everything off and back on again, same results - Unable to calibrate.
Any suggestions? I'm getting very frustrated..

Thanks for your assistance.

I'm using an iPhone 6+ with the MA Controller. When everything is turned on, the controller is "disconnected". I open the Status menu and it says to Calibrate Compass. I tap "Calibrate Compass" and it goes to another screen to "Start Calibration". When I tap that, it goes back one screen to "Calibrate Compass". It repeats this cycle over and over. I've turned everything off and back on again, same results - Unable to calibrate.
Any suggestions? I'm getting very frustrated..

Thanks for your assistance.
If it goes back to this screen, then calibration is not required.
You can check this in the sensors menu.
Only the status window will it let you know that the aircraft compass needs calibration when flashing yellow or red.
The aircraft status light will also let you know if it needs calibration or not with the same colors highlighted in the app.
Otherwise, all should be normal for Flight permitting you follow the basic guidelines for calibration of the 2 compass’s with in the MA.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121