DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to CONNECT Mini using Dji fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

B52-D

Reactions
Just opened my new Mini from Florida Drones, read Manual, charged batteries, and opened Dji app. When I clicked on connect, I got this message
1575113079403.png
I have a iPhone 6S.
Anyone else have this happen?

I used same cable on iPad and had same message, ie: does not support. Does this tell me cable is bad?
It appears that the controller and the mini are connected because I get the slow flashing green light. Apparently that means I’m in PS mode with gps. I also tried other things like turning off my VPN and also turned off cellular data for Dji app. None of that seemed to help. I guess I ll have to search for another lightning cable on Monday. ?

It appears that the controller and the mini are connected because I get the slow flashing green light. Apparently that means I’m in PS mode with gps. I also tried other things like turning off my VPN and also turned off cellular data for Dji app. None of that seemed to help. I guess I ll have to search for another lightning cable on Monday. ?
Do you know anyone with a compatible Android mobile? You could try another cable to make sure it’s not the connection to your controller. Controller will connect to aircraft over WiFi, this has nothing to do with your mobile device. Sounds like a warranty issue either way.

Do you know anyone with a compatible Android mobile? You could try another cable to make sure it’s not the connection to your controller. Controller will connect to aircraft over WiFi, this has nothing to do with your mobile device. Sounds like a warranty issue either way.
Thanks for the response. I don’t know any android users, so I’m thinking my options are to buy/beg/steal another cable for troubleshooting purposes.
Thanks for information. ?

Just opened my new Mini from Florida Drones, read Manual, charged batteries, and opened Dji app. When I clicked on connect, I got this message
View attachment 86921
I have a iPhone 6S.
Anyone else have this happen?
RESULTS. I returned my MM TO Florida Drone Supply And they sent me a new MM. It connected without hesitation. Very Happy. Thanks Florida Drone Supply for the no hassle replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121