DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

unable to link r/c to a/c.

Reactions
When trying to link a/c to r/c, after entering r/c settings page, and entering at linking icon it takes me to "confirm frequency settings" entering "OK" does nothing. Any suggestion? Thanks for any help!

When trying to link a/c to r/c, after entering r/c settings page, and entering at linking icon it takes me to "confirm frequency settings" entering "OK" does nothing. Any suggestion? Thanks for any help!
Are you doing it like this as in the video?

Yes, I have watched the video several times and tried to follow it. When I get to the icon that says link aircraft, it shows me a drop down which says "confirm frequency settings". When I hit enter at "OK" there is no response. Same result if I hit "cancel" I seem to be at a dead end. My drone has the flashing yellow (amber) lights on the struts which I believe indicates that relinking is required. Thanks for any help you can provide. Rod

The fix for me was, with umbilical connecting drone and controller, with wi fi on, power up controller first then a/c. Then do c1,c2 and record button all at once, then press link button on a/c. Even with linking complete, I continued to have problems with the dji app crashing in mid flight which required RTH. I ordered received and linked the new smart controller and have had no further issues. Hope you have success. Rod.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580