DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to record video since last firmware upgrade

rsan

Reactions
After I upgraded the firmware I'm able to take pictures but I can't record video. I don't know if I changed a setting which prevents me from recording but now the app only shows the picture button and no video is recorded.

I'll assume you changed the setting from photos to video.

Any errors reported.
Have you tried a different better quality SD card.
Formatted SD card.
Some cards will hold photos but not 4k video.

I'm sure this is a stupid question but how do I change this setting? I've navigated throughout throughout the settings but don't see a setting for this.

I've replaced the card that comes with the drone with a faster card but I haven't tried formatting it. I'll give it a go and see if that helps. I've also reinstalled the app which didn't work. I'll post the results of formatting the card.

Please share the instructions on how to change from picture to record video.

Theres a icon
I'm sure this is a stupid question but how do I change this setting? I've navigated throughout throughout the settings but don't see a setting for this.

I've replaced the card that comes with the drone with a faster card but I haven't tried formatting it. I'll give it a go and see if that helps. I've also reinstalled the app which didn't work. I'll post the results of formatting the card.

Please share the instructions on how to change from picture to record video.
Switching form still photo to video mode: help!

Reactions: rsan
Thanks. I'll give that a try in the morning and let you know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61