DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to update Smart Controller firmware

ReliantAerialImaging

Premium Pilot
Reactions
While trying to update to version 01.01.0072 of the Smart Controller firmware I’m being told, “Insufficient memory available, cannot upgrade” despite being at full power and having 3gb of internal space available.

Anyone else running into this issue? I’m not seeing what I can delete because system files say, “System includes files that Android can’t display individually” and my only option is to select Ok.

You could try doing a factory reset. Since most if not all of the parameters set by DJI Fly reside on the drone it's not as painful as you might think.

They say you need 3GB of free space, but it may actually need more. I've had similar things happen with my phone.

While trying to update to version 01.01.0072 of the Smart Controller firmware I’m being told, “Insufficient memory available, cannot upgrade” despite being at full power and having 3gb of internal space available.

Anyone else running into this issue? I’m not seeing what I can delete because system files say, “System includes files that Android can’t display individually” and my only option is to select Ok.
Trying to download Mavic 3 ver V01.03.0600 and get same message. Have reformated and remove everything that can be deleted. Still same message. DJI support has nothing to say, just send drone in for repair. They know how to time this as my drone is two weeks past one year and they want paid to fix.

Reactions: VikingwithDrones
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake