DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unboxing My Fly More

Deckyon

Reactions
Nope, not a video, just some shots to show how the Fly More package is packed up. Came nice and very compact. Everything is charging up. I do like the bag that came with the Fly More. It appears to have a lot of room for the necessary stuff. There is room for a total of 4 batteries (1 in each side pocket, one under the remote, one in the drone itself.) the spare props and the memory card. There isnt any room for the charging cables, but there might be for the car charger in the front pocket, but wont know until I get it all loaded up. My LowePro Off Road bag may be a better long term solution when I am not in a car or my motorcycle. Dunno, too much to do and not enough time to do it in.

I am currently devouring the manual. Again.

2We7zok.jpg

ODpWLn9.jpg

8yieBNt.jpg

Jhf0e1b.jpg

SHtaJGA.jpg

Looks nice!! Still waiting for mine here in Norway. Ordered the same fly more pack:)

Congrats! I'm confident you'll keep the rest of us informed of any "gotchas" discovered.

Forum doesn't seem to have a "red with jealousy" icon. Consider that pasted here. Still waiting for my combo to ship...
Congrats and fly safe.

Congrats .. so it's 3 batteries in total ..sweet.. I ordered this too..

Nice! Congratulations!

So I'm guessing the hub charges one at a time? Let us know how long it took to fully charge all 3 batteries and remote.

Nice! Congratulations!

So I'm guessing the hub charges one at a time? Let us know how long it took to fully charge all 3 batteries and remote.

They say it charges the batteries in sequence as per power levels .. kinda like DJI shipping 1st come first serve.. just kiddin

They say it charges the batteries in sequence as per power levels .. kinda like DJI shipping 1st come first serve.. just kiddin
Right. battery which requires least charging to return to full charge staus gets charged first and so on down the line.

I will drain them all down to minimum to land the drone when I get the time - doing some setup and such right now. The first battery was about 30% and charged up in less than 30 minutes to full. The hub in the Fly More charges one at a time with lowest voltage charging last. The hub WILL work with the car charger as well.

I will be ordering the Advanced Hub and 100W charger whenever they are released for quicker charging.

I will do a first impressions post later on.

Reactions: DesJardins
Thanks for this info as I've just ordered the same fly more from DJI. I was wondering about how it would be packed. Glad the case seems like it will work.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Thanks to your picture of the 3 batteries charging on the hub, you just cost me another $160. I had to order the hub and an extra battery. LOL It all does me no good whatsoever until I get mine though...

Thanks to your picture of the 3 batteries charging on the hub, you just cost me another $160. I had to order the hub and an extra battery. LOL It all does me no good whatsoever until I get mine though...

Yeah, I will be ordering another battery (ending up with 4 total) once my wallet recovers a little, and things ship out more normally.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143