DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Uncover Mavic 2 Hidden Setting NOBODY talks about

Hidden setting? Who from?

There is a lot of value to be had from tweaking the gimble sensitivity also.

Hidden setting? Who from?

There is a lot of value to be had from tweaking the gimble sensitivity also.

Try and look up EXP or even Advanced Settings. It may be common knowledge to many from the RC world, but not so much if you just picked up a drone for the first time. Agree the gimbal needs to be tweaked as well.

it was posted on this site and other sites numerous times. the best approach is to alter it for P mode, essentially making it more cinematic, and keep S mode as it is, or boost it even higher, so, it becomes the travelling mode, while P is kept as the video shooting mode, and T is switched for ATTI.

on my models - keeping switch in P mode, EXP is set as (left to right) 0.20, 0.10, 0.20. sensitivity is set as (top to bottom) 65, 80, 55. in gains only yaw is altered to 85, rest is at 100. this makes P mode smooth and slow, good for panning and slow yaw rotation where needed.

in advanced internal parameters S mode has altered vertical speed to +8 and -8 m/s and max angle of 43 deg. makes travel max speed faster - so better chances to get back against the wind, but also burns more power.

Quite the click-bait thread title there. Also this feature has been discussed on very drone board I have seen.

After watching way too many videos where people have harsh EXP / Sens / Gimbal settings (not only do they record it that way, but they leave the jerky motions in their edits, which is weird), I have no problems seeing this pop up often on these forums.

But yeah, over the years, it's been anything but 'hidden' and 'not talked about'.

Eh?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000