DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Underage Drinking & Part 107

New Visions Aerial

Reactions
I am aware that the FAA does not like drug and alcohol charges on pilots records. In my state, if you get an underage and go to a class, the charge will not go on your record. As a 19 year old with a 107, would getting an underage and then taking the class so it does not go on my record effect my license?

Why not contact the FAA? No matter what people say on here, ultimately it's their decision.

I am aware that the FAA does not like drug and alcohol charges on pilots records. In my state, if you get an underage and go to a class, the charge will not go on your record. As a 19 year old with a 107, would getting an underage and then taking the class so it does not go on my record effect my license?
Unless I am mistaken, there is no “follow up” background check system once you have the certificate.
When you renew in 5 years, it might be a factor but I’m not certain that the renewal app is identical to the original (is anyone?). I think the original has the question (“have you ever been convicted yada yada), but cat remember the duration.
No matter what though, you can never go wrong adhering to the adage: “8 hours, Bottle to Throttle”!

If you're working with an attorney, I'm going to suggest taking this up with him/her. It might turn on exactly how your infraction is reported.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka