DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unexpected beauty - canyon of small river in the nowhere

Well done. Excellent camera/flying. Did you use waypoints? If not, how did you stay in range on that long flight? Was the LZ higher up, it did not appear so near end of flight.
I Always fly by hand ;) this one was not so far away max distance was around 2 km and in some pint connection was unstable, so I rise a bit the height.I have many flights further than this ;)

Another wonderful view of your country. I am always amazed at the beauty I see and your ability to find it.

Reactions: alex_markov
Very nice. What fps are you using Alex?

Hi Alex....loved the continuity, contours and connection you share with 'nowhere'!
Revealing flight path that kept me in expectation....and you delivered.
Always grateful, thanks mate.
After more thane 3 years of flying I find out that if You fly cinematically You'll edit a lot less ;) so I try hard interrupted only by loss of signal once in a while ;)

Try to keep a more cinematic trace, without fast and random turns. Litchi may help, at least the tripod mode. In my opinion the sound does not fit with the subject.

Try to keep a more cinematic trace, without fast and random turns. Litchi may help, at least the tripod mode. In my opinion the sound does not fit with the subject.
For the music i can't argue as everyone has a taste of his own ;)
For litchi - i never used it and most probably never will - automated preprogramed flight path is not my cup of tea ;) as i visit new and unknown to me places ;)
And last, footage is speeded up 2x-4x and even very sattle moves are exaggerated but nobody will watch 10+ minutes clip ;)
Thank you for your suggestions!

Very nice. I say hike on in there and get some lower level video.
In my recent plans (might be tomorrow?) as many friends told me this is famous cave region, and they told me I did not filmed the best part yet ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929