DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unlock geofencing ?

the Nomer

Reactions
I am taking my mini 3 to the Bahamas next week. I am current filing out the drone registration for them and the last question asks if the drone has geo fencing and is it
“Set or enabled”

I believe the mini 3 has the capability. My app states “no unlocking licenses found”. Do I need to go through the DJI site and submit for this? They need to know if it will be enabled

I am taking my mini 3 to the Bahamas next week. I am current filing out the drone registration for them and the last question asks if the drone has geo fencing and is it
“Set or enabled”

I believe the mini 3 has the capability. My app states “no unlocking licenses found”. Do I need to go through the DJI site and submit for this? They need to know if it will be enabled
DJI's geofencing is set to "on" by default.

That means it's subject to not being allowed to fly where such geofence locations are set in their software. I don't know if the Bahamas has an agreement with DJI to set geofencing over their locations, nor do I know if a "waiver" can be issued via submission of approval paperwork.

Check out this link: Can You Fly A Drone In The Bahamas? (RULES & Regulations)

Reactions: SeaPig
“Set or enabled”

I would just say it does and it is enabled.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters