DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unlocking Issues

mauiwh

Reactions
Hi:

My app on the MA2 says I cannot self unlock on a mobile device? OK I go to the website to unlock and on my screen there is no area in the entire US that I can click on to add my remote controller ID to self unlock? Why is this not available?

It does not matter where I ho, there are no unlocks available on the DJI unlock site anywhere in the US, must be a glitch

I see hundreds, if not thousands of "Authorization Zone" locations that I can unlock: DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

However, it should be working directly on your device in DJI Fly, when you try to start the motors in one of those locations. (assuming your mobile phone has cell service at the time)

I love that you can self unlock in the app now instead of the computer. I couldn’t do this with my Spark. Nice to have if you want to fly at a spot and don’t have a computer, just need cell service [emoji1303][emoji1303]

I love that you can self unlock in the app now instead of the computer. I couldn’t do this with my Spark. Nice to have if you want to fly at a spot and don’t have a computer, just need cell service [emoji1303][emoji1303]
It was always the case that if you could unlock from desktop website, you could unlock from app. After all, an offline unlocking still needs the app to process the unlock code and upload to the AC. For a month or two after Mini release, the fly app did not have unlock provision at all, offline or real time.

Reactions: Weazel
It was always the case that if you could unlock from desktop website, you could unlock from app. After all, an offline unlocking still needs the app to process the unlock code and upload to the AC. For a month or two after Mini release, the fly app did not have unlock provision at all, offline or real time.

I just got the MA2. Unfortunately with the DJI Go 4 app I wasn’t able to do that with the Spark, so I am loving this now

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andresc.castrog