DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unlocking Mini 3 Pro in the field

Bobell69

Reactions
On two occasions I have attempted to fly in controlled zones and needed to unlock the drone. Both times I was connected to the cloud with my smart controller tethered to my iphone. Signal strength was fine. The message on the remote was I was in a controlled zone and need to unlock the drone And click here to unlock. I follow the instructions, but nothing happens. In Both occasions I had to apply to unlock the drone from my desktop. I seem to recall a similar problem with unlocking when I first got my mini 2. Has anyone been successful in the field with unlocking Their Mini 3 Pro drone?

On two occasions I have attempted to fly in controlled zones and needed to unlock the drone. Both times I was connected to the cloud with my smart controller tethered to my iphone. Signal strength was fine. The message on the remote was I was in a controlled zone and need to unlock the drone And click here to unlock. I follow the instructions, but nothing happens. In Both occasions I had to apply to unlock the drone from my desktop. I seem to recall a similar problem with unlocking when I first got my mini 2. Has anyone been successful in the field with unlocking Their Mini 3 Pro drone?
I was able to unlock my Mavic Mini last week. I had to log in to my DJI account from my iPad (used as the device on the controller) before it would unlock.

I don't have a smart controller, but I'm wondering if you need to log in to your DJI account with it before it will do the unlock?

Thank you for your reply. I have as a result of your note revisited my Remote Control and I discovered that I had not as yet logged into the DJI Flyapp for unlocking. After logging in the approvals for three unlock approvals came through. Glad I got this figured out. It did cause some frustration.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S