DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unlocking NFZ's

Reactions
I went to the DJI self-unlocking page with my ipad mini (using wi-fi), keyed in my drone model, airport, and my controller number. Up comes a page that I supply my phone number to in order to get a verification code. Great...says GEO Zones can now be unlocked. So, I fire up the DJIgo4 app, my controller, and the Mavic. Only license I see listed is an old expired one that I unlocked a month or so ago using this same procedure. Is there something I'm doing wrong now?

I went to the DJI self-unlocking page with my ipad mini (using wi-fi), keyed in my drone model, airport, and my controller number. Up comes a page that I supply my phone number to in order to get a verification code. Great...says GEO Zones can now be unlocked. So, I fire up the DJIgo4 app, my controller, and the Mavic. Only license I see listed is an old expired one that I unlocked a month or so ago using this same procedure. Is there something I'm doing wrong now?[/QUOTE

No one answered my post, but I found the answer myself. After you perform the unlock via Dji’s site, the last step is to open the go4 app, click on “me” at the lower right corner, go down to ”more” and click that. This brings up your NFZ applications. Hit the “refresh” button and voila, your done. Now it will show up on your unlock screen under the general settings. Import it to the aircraft and take off.

Reactions: sdold and PointG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3