DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UNSOLD AND RETURNED - Selling DJI Mavic Air 2S Fly More Combo

koreandude79

Reactions
I just purchased the DJI Mavic Air 2S fly more combo with the RC Pro controller. I bought it just for the RC Pro controller for my other Mavic Air 2S I currently own. You will receive everything that comes with the fly more kit including the RC-N1 controller I own with my current Air 2S. Everything would be brand new. If interested, PM me. I take Venmo and verified Paypal accounts only.

Local pick up in the SF Bay area or shipped out all for $1075.00

Last edited:
I just purchased the DJI Mavic Air 2S fly more combo with the RC Pro controller. I bought it just for the RC Pro controller for my other Mavic Air 2S I currently own. You will receive everything that comes with the fly more kit including the RC-N1 controller I own with my current Air 2S. Everything would be brand new. If interested, PM me. I take Venmo and verified Paypal accounts only.

pm sent

I am just looking for an Air 2S body if you want to sell that.

This still available?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e