DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unwanted gimble movement

Sal_recon26

Reactions
Was wondering if anyone else has had this happen. Every time I am in sport mode and move the camera all the way pointed down it always pops back up. I realize when stopping the attitude is to much for for the camera to tilt all the way back but I don't remember this ever happening on my MP.

Was wondering if anyone else has had this happen. Every time I am in sport mode and move the camera all the way pointed down it always pops back up. I realize when stopping the attitude is to much for for the camera to tilt all the way back but I don't remember this ever happening on my MP.
Yeah right now with the way the mavic air is fast in sport mode.... it's going to tilt the camera from the way that you have originally put it something to deal with the attitude of the aircraft when initially hitting the right stick so hopefully they can fix it in a firmware update.... other than that all I could say is just too much attitude for the gimbal and it can't handle it

The movement range of the MA gimbal is much shorter than the MP, so yes that's one of its limitations. Got to choose between speed and banging the sticks or smooth footage.

Ok cool. Just making sure it wasn't just me. It works perfectly in p mode. You can get some sweet footage hauling buns with the cam straight down. But I guess I'll just use the pro for that

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69