DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update DJI Assistant 2?

Brandaloo

Reactions
It's been about a year since I have flown my Mavic and also a year since I have updated it with DJI Assistant 2. I opened DJI assistant 2 on my PC and it says in the bottom right corner that it's version V1.1.6. I know that is not the most recent version of the program. Is there a way to update DJI assistant to the newest version or do I need to uninstall the program and then reinstall the newest version?

Thank you in advance.

There is indeed a new version..... probably several newer version...... lol.

OK. So the current version is v2.0.12

I would advise you download it from DJI site. Uninstall whatever you have now. And the fresh install this. Shouldn't take but 5-10 minutes, and you'll have a clean install.

And I'm assuming you refer to the "DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic".

Cheers.

Reactions: Brandaloo
There is indeed a new version..... probably several newer version...... lol.

OK. So the current version is v2.0.12

I would advise you download it from DJI site. Uninstall whatever you have now. And the fresh install this. Shouldn't take but 5-10 minutes, and you'll have a clean install.

And I'm assuming you refer to the "DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic".

Cheers.

Yes your assumption is correct. Seems odd that there isn't a way to just update the program to the newest version.

What OS are you running? In Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Settings-> Apps & Features->DJI Assistant 2 version Vx.x.x, I see an Uninstall option.

What OS are you running? In Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Settings-> Apps & Features->DJI Assistant 2 version Vx.x.x, I see an Uninstall option.

Yes Windows 10. I know I can uninstall and reinstall the newest version. I was just wondering if there was a way to just update to the newest version. I'll just do what you suggested though. Thanks for your help.

Appears to only be for the Air model
Specifically for the Mavic AIR 2.

If you need the Assistant for the 'old' AIR you need the version:
DJI Assistant 2(Updates discontinued) Windows v1.2.5 or Mac v1.2.4

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC