DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updates and time?

Rchawks

Reactions
It's been awhile since I updated the software. It says update was successful, but it still is setting idle with lights on. Shouldn't it restart on it's own after it's done? I would guess it's been 45 min. already has used 25% of drone battery already.

Nevermind, I just hit the x to close and rechecked, it took. I remembered it auto restarting before.

Last edited:
It's been awhile since I updated the software. It says update was successful, but it still is setting idle with lights on. Shouldn't it restart on it's own after it's done? I would guess it's been 45 min. already has used 25% of drone battery already.

Nevermind, I just hit the x to close and rechecked, it took. I remembered it auto restarting before.
Sometimes on FlyApp - esp newest ones - mine did not restart or show installed right away as well. Had to retry it and it finally worked. Just got a message of another update yesterday, but was too busy getting to fly for sunset, I did not look to see which one. Hopefully not another FlyApp - that would be like 3-4 in last month alone. Yes, most are for M3, but it's getting a bit crazy.

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4ok3u2zmo