DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updating DJI Go4 on the SC

WWK888

Reactions
Just noticed there is an update for the Go4 app for the SC. Isn’t this app specific for the SC? How do you update, through the settings firmware?

Are you saying that because you saw this screen on your SC?
1566787368049.png
Unfortunately there isn't an update available yet through the app on the SC... We are stuck on 4.3.16 for now.
To check for an update start DJI GO 4 then hit the "ME" button on the lower right, then hit "Check for Update"

its just an advisory that an update is coming, click don't show again if you don't want to see it anymore

Reactions: dtp
I've been struggling with this notice to upgrade to 4.3.24 too. Today is the first time in a couple of months that I've actually had the SC connected to wifi. When I read this popup, it makes me think it's ready for updating now. From some of the responses above it seems like this is a notice telling us that something is coming soon...is that correct? If so , it's a pretty weird thing to do. Either don't show the message, or explicitly state that the upgrade is coming soon. I've wasted an hour trying to figure out how to perform this update.

Yes, coming soon. We're getting a lead heads up because of the removal of the simulator from the app. It is usually easier to skip upgrade of an app than to downgrade.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55