DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updating older Mavic Air

Bobby B

Reactions
I have a Mavic Air that I bought in 2019. Are there updates for this drone? I tried down loading the DJI Assistant 2 on a new Lap Top and discovered that updates are no longer available. I did download one that said it was for my drone, but when I hooked it up to the computer I received a message stating that it was the wrong download for my drone. Before trying this, I started the drone with the remote. I did receive a message on the screen stating that it was looking for updates. But there was no evidence that new updates were available and that they were down loaded.. The last firmware that I have is VO1.00.560. The latest DJI Go4 is V4.3.4. The drone has been operating with no problems, but I would like to be sure that I won't have some in the future. I'd appreciate feed back. Thank you.

Reactions: 4006448
If it works now with your current configuration, it will probably work in the future, so no need to worry.

I have a Mavic Air that I bought in 2019. Are there updates for this drone? I tried down loading the DJI Assistant 2 on a new Lap Top and discovered that updates are no longer available. I did download one that said it was for my drone, but when I hooked it up to the computer I received a message stating that it was the wrong download for my drone. Before trying this, I started the drone with the remote. I did receive a message on the screen stating that it was looking for updates. But there was no evidence that new updates were available and that they were down loaded.. The last firmware that I have is VO1.00.560. The latest DJI Go4 is V4.3.4. The drone has been operating with no problems, but I would like to be sure that I won't have some in the future. I'd appreciate feed back. Thank you.
Contact DJI Support via their website. They should have a definitive answer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS