DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upgrade time!

Linco

Reactions
Hi folks, new to the forum. Flew a Spark for a few years and thought it was time to upgrade. ? Picked up my Mavic Air 2 this morning, charged up, set up, updated and quick flight this afternoon. What can i say?? What a machine!!! It's ridiculously windy here in the UK today but the MA2 flew brilliantly. Very impressed.

Cheers

Linco

Hi folks, new to the forum. Flew a Spark for a few years and thought it was time to upgrade. ? Picked up my Mavic Air 2 this morning, charged up, set up, updated and quick flight this afternoon. What can i say?? What a machine!!! It's ridiculously windy here in the UK today but the MA2 flew brilliantly. Very impressed.

Cheers

Linco
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, it's a great machine! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MA2 and many fun flights. You will find plenty of helpful advice and support. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

welcome to the forum,glad you didn't try to fly a MM today, that would have blown away for sure in this wind

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa