DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

upgrading to Mavic 2 Pro - how to handle switching out on Airdata UAV site?

marklyn

Reactions
I've used Airdata UAV (HD360 plan) for a couple of years now and have several hundred flights logged under my Mavic Pro.
Now that I'm about to get my Mavic Pro 2 I'm wondering how this will work in "switching out" the birds on the Airdata UAV site.
I will be selling my Mavic Pro but was interested in keeping the Airdata UAV flight info for reference without having to download hundreds of flight/kml files.
Any insight to the questions below is appreciated.
* Will I basically need to set up my new Mavic 2 Pro with Airdata and lose all of my Mavic 1 flight history?
* Will I need new tokens from Airdata for DJI Go 4 and Litchi?

It would be great if the Airdata site let me keep (but not update/add to) the Mavic Pro's info and create new info for my Mavic Pro 2.
If anyone else has done this, please explain how this works.

* Will I basically need to set up my new Mavic 2 Pro with Airdata and lose all of my Mavic 1 flight history?
Give your new MP2 a different name. All your previous data is kept within Airdata

Will I need new tokens from Airdata for DJI Go 4 and Litchi?
No

It would be great if the Airdata site let me keep (but not update/add to) the Mavic Pro's info and create new info for my Mavic Pro 2.
That's exact what happens - Your old MP is still in Airdata and your new one is added.

Give your new MP2 a different name. All your previous data is kept within Airdata

No

That's exact what happens - Your old MP is still in Airdata and your new one is added.
Thanks so much for the info!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots