DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Uploading a short video to this forum - So confusing!

Joe4flight

Reactions
Hello All, I recently tried to upload a short video taken with my MPP. I thought this was going to be easy. It wasn't. Instead of telling you what I did which did not work, please let me know how to do this either directly from the DJI GO 4 APP or some manipulation of the video file in the DJI GO 4 editor. I already looked throughout the forum on how to do this, but got advice that did not make sense or was not an easy to do such as creating a YouTube link, or converting the video file from an MP4 to something else. Thanks for your help.

Hello All, I recently tried to upload a short video taken with my MPP. I thought this was going to be easy. It wasn't. Instead of telling you what I did which did not work, please let me know how to do this either directly from the DJI GO 4 APP or some manipulation of the video file in the DJI GO 4 editor. I already looked throughout the forum on how to do this, but got advice that did not make sense or was not an easy to do such as creating a YouTube link, or converting the video file from an MP4 to something else. Thanks for your help.

You can’t upload videos to the forum directly. They take up massive amounts of space so you need to upload a video to a streaming service site like YouTube and then copy and paste the link in your message. The forum will automatically recognize your link to a YouTube video and embed it into your message.

When you see video other members have uploaded that play directly in the forum it’s not because they are actually on the forum those are like little windows that load a YouTube site into them and play back in the forum even though they are really on YouTube.

Don’t be hesitant about YouTube. Once you create an account and your video is uploaded, you can “share” it, which includes simply copying its YouTube link. Then just paste the link on the forum. You do it once and it’s easy peasy. And this YouTube link can be sent via a text message to your friends, or posted on social media like Facebook. YouTube becomes your free storage device for any video you want to share.

Reactions: Turn11 and NAVMAV
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7