DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Uploading videos

Bxr532001

M A 2 Pilot
Reactions
I'm a bit frustrated trying to upload a video from one of my folders. When I open the folder with the video, it says no matches found. The folder shows empty when there are videos in it. The video I'm trying to upload is an MP4, which is not accepted . Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You need to upload the video to YouTube and then copy the YouTube link from the video here on the forum.

You can also use a Vimeo and think there others but I just use Vimeo.
Just my choice .

I just started using Vimeo and I’m still don’t quite understand how to upload from it.
Click on one of your videos and click share.
CD188A60-0889-43E7-B377-81801C221274.png. I normally just send it in a message to myself then
copy it from there then paste it in my post. Is just what I do.

Reactions: hiflyer201
I'm a bit frustrated trying to upload a video from one of my folders. When I open the folder with the video, it says no matches found. The folder shows empty when there are videos in it. The video I'm trying to upload is an MP4, which is not accepted . Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I am a huge fan of Vimeo.com. They have a free version which I used for several years then graduated to a low pay version which gives me more GB of video to up load. They perform other functions for you like a weekly summary of viewers percentage of viewing time, completions, partial views, etc. These numbers are always depressing but interesting for me. Almost nobody watches the entire video. I think Vimeo has a better platform and better resolution.

Last edited:
I have over 100 videos on Vimeo and what I see is when I share a video and most will watch on their phone without having the vimeo
app it is small and lots of details in the video is left out.
Why I don’t think lots don’t watch the entire clip.
I like you moved up and pay yearly, little over 100 bucks but is worth
it to me as many clips as I make just to show test I do for here.
Not to mention YT stays on me for the music I use.
Have had to go to Happy School from it.?

I have over 100 videos on Vimeo and what I see is when I share a video and most will watch on their phone without having the vimeo
app it is small and lots of details in the video is left out.
Why I don’t think lots don’t watch the entire clip.
I like you moved up and pay yearly, little over 100 bucks but is worth
it to me as many clips as I make just to show test I do for here.
Not to mention YT stays on me for the music I use.
Have had to go to Happy School from it.?
Dirkclod
I do a lot of dry runs or tests, but then take them down to de-clutter my Vimeo page. I think the viewing statistics are due to people being impatient in this fast paced world. Right now I am in the process of editing my Montana video. This is a product of 5 weeks of shooting, and hours of editing. Here are the statistics so far;

Filming. 5 weeks x 7 days a week x 3-4 hours a day+Processing these works. That is approximate 315 hours. (drone, Osmo cameras-e.g.: Action and Mobile and Pocket), timelapse cameras-Nikon)

Still images on memory card. 35.912 GB. (Nikon)

Video- 236.03 GB

Total 172 GB.

Editing. So far- 15 days 10 AM to Noon and 12 PM to 6 PM= 8 hours daily x 14 days= 112 hours

Total time spent so far =427 hours.

So this is indeed a labor of love and something that I can view and my family can review if I am gone. It is like our generation of home movies. I expect that few will view the entire 13.5 minute video entirely and that is their right. I elected only the best videos and stills and put toms of work into it. I am in the final days of editing and expect to publish to VIMEO soon.So BOLO! (be on the lookout).

Reactions: dirkclod
Well do your self a favor and besure and keep a copy because if
you leave and don’t renew your videos on there will get gone after so long.

Well do your self a favor and besure and keep a copy because if
you leave and don’t renew your videos on there will get gone after so long.
Yessiree!!! All doubly backed up on two hard drives, and two mass drives attached to me iMAC.

Reactions: dirkclod and zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf