DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Upper Delaware. 4K

Pretty impressive area Boorish and I kept thinking it'd be a bad idea to crash in this place.
One thing that might help is that if you have an out of focus pan it might be better to do a transition in the editing. Some of the other forum members might have better ideas. Regardless, it was a great flight.

This is great! I have been wanting to go there for years with my drone, I live near Binghamton NY so I am not too far. I would be interested in where exactly you stopped to get the great video?

This is great! I have been wanting to go there for years with my drone, I live near Binghamton NY so I am not too far. I would be interested in where exactly you stopped to get the great video?
Also, if you will drive from Binghamton over Rte 17 south to NY direction, there is a lot of place to fly : Castkill Mountains and many small crossing rivers including upper Delaware.

Reactions: yankfanp
That was nice! I work right in that area and have flown a little north of that section of river. we get some great sun rises on the river where you were flying.
Thanks for sharing
Ed

That was nice! I work right in that area and have flown a little north of that section of river. we get some great sun rises on the river where you were flying.
Thanks for sharing
Ed
Thanks, i will watch your flight too.

Also, if you will drive from Binghamton over Rte 17 south to NY direction, there is a lot of place to fly : Castkill Mountains and many small crossing rivers including upper Delaware.
Thanks very much! I often go to the Catskills, along the reservoirs and have found great spots to take off!

Reactions: Borvish
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett