DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USA Forest Flight

HerSens90

Reactions
Shot this footage at my USA2017 Trip @ Sequoia National Forest.
I didn't had that much footage and the quality could be better in my opinion...but i made the best of it.

Let me know what you guys think of it.

Sad to see so many sequoias dying or dead... How did you get permission to fly in a national park?

Reactions: mkdive
Very nice. That's the good thing about our hobby. We get to visit places through the visions of others.

How did you get permission to fly in a national park?
Yeah, I'd like to know that, too!

I'll bet he didn't bother to check for any flight restrictions, just took off and flew. I think it's wonderful that we have beautiful national parks that people from all over the world want to visit, but It's really upsetting to me when visitors (foreign or American) disrespect our national parks.

Yeah, I'd like to know that, too!

I'll bet he didn't bother to check for any flight restrictions, just took off and flew. I think it's wonderful that we have beautiful national parks that people from all over the world want to visit, but It's really upsetting to me when visitors (foreign or American) disrespect our national parks.

Oh yeah i just took off and flew with the Mavic. I don't care about the rules....( just being sarcastic here for your info;) )

The way you think about me without asking if i had permission upsets me! I did my research before my trip to America so i know its not allowed to fly in the Parks. I asked a Ranger if i can fly outside the entrance and it was fine by him. So i did.

And what's up with me being disrespectful to "your" National Parks, i only flew over it:confused:

Reactions: Bigfoot
Oh yeah i just took off and flew with the Mavic. I don't care about the rules....( just being sarcastic here for your info;) )

The way you think about me without asking if i had permission upsets me! I did my research before my trip to America so i know its not allowed to fly in the Parks. I asked a Ranger if i can fly outside the entrance and it was fine by him. So i did.

And what's up with me being disrespectful to "your" National Parks, i only flew over it:confused:
My error. I apologize.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61