DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USA; Which delivery service do you use and trust?

Former Member

Reactions
I have been using the US Mail for an overwhelming majority of things I ship USA domestic. While their rates are cheaper, they do have their shortcomings. The packages that I ship are normally 12 x 12 x 8 and weigh around 4-6 pounds. I have tried UPS and Fedex Ground, but those also have their problems, and sometimes worse than the UPS. Fedex Ground has a habit of delivering here after business hours, and UPS tends to throw packages, even right in front of me.

Im looking for alternatives, so if you have a better option that you use, please feel free to post.

Hope everyone is having a pleasant spring.

I have sold off a ton of music and audio gear over the last three years and have found USPS to be better priced (also get special discount through ebay), fairly reliable, and don't seem to beat up the package as bad as the others. For large things such as a digital piano I sold, FedEx was the choice....

EDIT:
A note I found on FedEx, even if you are just an individual not a business, if you set up an account with them, they give you better pricing then if you just walked in off the street.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000