DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB-Speed of Mavic 3 (non-Cine)

fzahn

Reactions
Hi,

today i wanted to transfer footage from my Mavic 3 using a USB-C to USB-C cable. Unfortunately it only connected with USB2-speed, which is really slow. Does the USB-port not support higher USB-speeds as USB-2 or is a special cable needed? I know, that we do not have the Lightspeed-Port of the Cine on the normal Mavic 3, but i was hoping to get at least USB3-speeds....

Regards,
Florian

Copy to the micro SD card, it’s quicker.

Hi,

but that was not the answer to my question. My question was, if the USB-port Is only capable of USB2-speeds or if I need a special cable for higher-speed.
I was not asking, if i should better use a sdcard-reader.

Regards,
Florian

Hi,

but that was not the answer to my question. My question was, if the USB-port Is only capable of USB2-speeds or if I need a special cable for higher-speed.

Regards,
Florian
I would think the USB port would be 3.0. Not that I've ever tried to use it for file transfers. The Mavic 3 supports direct wifi transfer at 80 MB per second which is all I've ever used.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Hi,

Regards,
Florian
The thicker, removable USB charging cable on the charging brick is USB 3. Use it. It is also used for FW updates when the drone is connected to a computer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka