DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB TO MICRO USB CABLE

skyeye73

Reactions
Been looking for a small usb to micro usb to go from tablet to back of controller. smallest I can find is .75m so a little long. anyone use one and got a link? I'm uk

Last edited:
Just to be clear it is a standard usb on the bottom of the controller? not the side port.
355%20R02%20DJI%20Mavic%20secondary%202.png

The port on the bottom of the remote controller is a standard USB port (if that's what you're asking).

+1 on the Anker. Great reviews for reliable and fast connection and durable aftermarket cable. I'm done with all the junk I got on Aliexpress. Still love the site, but the sellers producing these cables just suck. I've purchased at least 3 and they call died within weeks. I bought a bunch of Anker for various uses and they're all still running strong.

Beware of fake Belkins on Ebay. Could be migrating to Amazon too, so hard to say what you'll be getting if you order one of those.

I use the one from drone valley, seems like really good quality, though I haven't had it long enough to be sure.

I'm in uk so drone valley no good, shame I like there tablet holder with storage

It actually shows Aug 2 - Sep 6 for the UK ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird