DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Usb Vidio connectors for connecting smart phone or tablet

Lone Wolf 58

Reactions
What type of connector is on the side of the controller. Is that one considered a mini USB connector. I need to get a longer cable so I can connect my tablet to the controller rather than my smart phone. Tablet is an Android. Was unable to use the lower USB on the bottom to connect the tablet. Either way, need a longer cable but don't know what to get. Any information would help. Don't want to waste money getting the wrong cable.

What type of connector is on the side of the controller. Is that one considered a mini USB connector. I need to get a longer cable so I can connect my tablet to the controller rather than my smart phone. Tablet is an Android. Was unable to use the lower USB on the bottom to connect the tablet. Either way, need a longer cable but don't know what to get. Any information would help. Don't want to waste money getting the wrong cable.
It is a micro USB b right angle to micro USB b. It is very hard to find these, you may have to go with a string of adapters to make it work.
Regards,
-d.

Last edited:
The lower USB will work with a tablet but you must first unplug the other micro USB from the controller port (even if you don't have something else plugged in the opposite end)

I need to get a longer cable so I can connect my tablet to the controller rather than my smart phone. Tablet is an Android.
If you want to use the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller, here are a few micro USB cables that might work for you:

Last edited:
Thanks, you were right. The lower connector worked fine. I must of had the cable connected to the side connector when I tried it the first time . Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada