DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Use Pocket 2 to record the china 100th anniversary celebration

Just to be clear it's not Chinas 100 year anniversary celebration, but that of the CCP.
You all sure love city lighting displays over there.
I don’t know what to say. They led us to defeat the virus. They fed almost 1.4 billion people. They made the city develop very rapidly. I sincerely hope that you will come to China and take a look. It’s your imagination. Looks like?

I don’t know what to say. They led us to defeat the virus. They fed almost 1.4 billion people. They made the city develop very rapidly. I sincerely hope that you will come to China and take a look. It’s your imagination. Looks like?

I'm not sure how to respond to your very defensive reply.
Did I attack anyone or entity ?
I clarified your mistake in video description, as of course China is a little bit older than 100 years.
My comment regarding the city lights was positive, after I scrubbed through your hour long video to check out some highlights.
If the words CCP meant some sort of insult to the Chinese people, then I'm sorry to have mentioned the celebration was in their honour.

I'm not sure how to respond to your very defensive reply.
Did I attack anyone or entity ?
I clarified your mistake in video description, as of course China is a little bit older than 100 years.
My comment regarding the city lights was positive, after I scrubbed through your hour long video to check out some highlights.
If the words CCP meant some sort of insult to the Chinese people, then I'm sorry to have mentioned the celebration was in their honour.
I hardly discuss politics, because politics is not right or wrong, but do you think about which country on this earth can basically lift 1.4 billion people out of hunger? I can’t comment on whether the ruling party is good or bad, but they have indeed changed China. If there is a chance, I hope you will visit India once and visit China once, and then please make an objective comment. Have a good day.??

I hardly discuss politics, because politics is not right or wrong, but do you think about which country on this earth can basically lift 1.4 billion people out of hunger? I can’t comment on whether the ruling party is good or bad, but they have indeed changed China. If there is a chance, I hope you will visit India once and visit China once, and then please make an objective comment. Have a good day.??

For goodness sake, I never made any comment to require either of your replies.
A simple thank you would have sufficed.

For goodness sake, I never made any comment to require either of your replies.
A simple thank you would have sufficed.
You didn't. I'm sure it's just nuanced interpretations due to language differences.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54