Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Use your existing Crystalsky Mount on Mavic 2 Controller for $6

At last I have found two simple mounts that cost just $6 and enables you to use your existing Mavic Crystalsky mount on a Mavic 2 controller. I have bought other brackets all nowhere near as good as the original DJI bracket. I find the alternatives bulky and not ideal for traveling, check these out

Last edited:

dfb

Loc
UT
At last I have found two simple mounts that cost just $6 and enables you to use your existing Mavic Crystalsky mount on a Mavic 2 controller. I have bought other brackets all nowhere near as good as the original DJI bracket. I find the alternatives bulky and not ideal for traveling, check these out
I paid $9 on Amazon, well worth it!

Could you show us another photo or two so we can see the crystal sky screen and get an idea how it all works?
Here you go, I used my Crystalsky on my previous Mavic 1 and loved the DJI mount as its just plug and play. When I bought the Mavic 2 Pro it was disappointing that the original mount wouldn’t fit. However using these two adapters all is good again. The position is a personal preference but for me it works. One downside is that You can no longer store the flight sticks , however I get round that by using the stick cover and as you can see it packs away nicely.
ll

j.r.r.

Loc
Toronto, ON
It may work fine if you have 5.5" CS but with 7.85" this is not good option. I tried DJI bracket first and it was very difficult to reach controls on RC, specially buttons and wheel controls on back of RC. In addition, every time you turn you CS on you have to flip display 180 degrees.
20180704_174210.jpg

I ended up buying LifThor Sif CS II bracket and very happy with my choice.
20180828_211824.jpg

In my case the bracket price was the last factor I considered when selecting one.

dfb

Loc
UT
You can store the joysticks inside the handles with the DJI mount. Just remove one thumbscrew and the arms open. I have done this, but I also prefer the external stick cover, it's faster. In fact, I never separate the RC from the CS. It fit's in my bag assembled.

Traindriver

OK, so the only thing that comes with this is basically the 2 little thumbscrew things, NOT the mount with the USB-C built in, correct? Is the other part the DJI made mount that costs $60-70?

I have gotten used to having my video below my controller as opposed to above like most mounts.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PradeepFernando