DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Used Kit

Thinking about letting my MP 1 + spare battery and Crystal Sky kit go.

What are good asking prices?
Just purchased my Mavic Pro on eBay with three batteries, standard controller, and charge hub/charger for $200. Flies great, but had to do a little work to get there. They are going for anywhere from $400 to $1000 depending on condition and quantity of accessories, and depending on how fast you want to see it sell. It is still one of the best drones DJI made.

Good pricing for the seller, about 1/3 new, if it's is superb condition along with the 2 batteries, charger etc.
Good price for the buyer, $150 - $200 or so for the drone package (original controller too ?), maybe add $300 or so for the Crystalsky, depends on model a lot, the smaller version, or larger in normal or ultra bright ?? (Talking US$ there.)

It will depend a lot too on where you are located, size of demand in your region, ability to ship further afield, local economy doing ok or struggling.

I can't even remember what they were new in AU$ when I got mine, but it's still great to fly and can't see it failing me in the foreseeable future . . . more likely it would be the other way around, I'd have to do something pretty stupid to lose it.

Reactions: mereflyer and EasyV
I have 2 of the M1P's. The first one i got on Ebay with controller, 2 batteries, filters, extra props and charger (no cable for Iphone) for $550.00 delivered. That was in December of 2019. The second one i got at a pawn shop with 2 batteries, controller, charger, extra props and soft carry bag for $525.00. I have since added 3 more batteries each, strobes and high viz wraps. I like the M1P's as they can have their software easily modified with NLD

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore