DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Used Mavic Pro 1 Value

actruck

Reactions
A buddy of mine is looking at a new Spark. I'm trying to talk him into buying a used Mavic Pro 1 instead. He has flown my Mavic Pro and likes it. He's never flown a Spark though. What would be considered a good price on a used Mavic Pro with one battery? I figure this would be the low end. Thanks in advance.

Differs I guess, look what this one went for SOLD: Mavic Pro w/ 3 Batteries & Extras

I believe that one sold for $500-550 with shipping...

After looking at a few FS adds for Mavic Pro's this is my personal valuation:

Used BASIC Mavic Setup = $400
Used Battery = $40-50 each
Used Polar Pro setups = $30-60
Accessories = $mall change

Reactions: dirkclod
Believe you are correct . I'm on my 2nd one which is less than 6 months old, never crashed this one and 5 batteries plus acc's . Would not let it go for 1K . It amazed me how much folks let em drop in resale value . Was perfectly happy with just it before the 2 came out and still am.
Now I do like my 2 more and is my go to bird but still fly both .
Thought having fun cost when I was young and would get cheaper when I got older but boy was I wrong .;)

Believe you are correct . I'm on my 2nd one which is less than 6 months old, never crashed this one and 5 batteries plus acc's . Would not let it go for 1K . It amazed me how much folks let em drop in resale value . Was perfectly happy with just it before the 2 came out and still am.
Now I do like my 2 more and is my go to bird but still fly both .
Thought having fun cost when I was young and would get cheaper when I got older but boy was I wrong .;)

I said I wouldn't sell my Spark when I 'upgrade'...but I'm selling my Spark now. I can't see me needing to keep 2 compact DJI drones when I can only fly 1 at a time :)

I feel like prices are super low (with Mavic 2 out) there are so many models under the newest DJI release. I think that's part of their plan anyways..

Reactions: Freddycoolbiker
Wow, that's really cheap! Here in the Netherlands second hand Mavics typically go for at least 700 euro (~$750).

Well I am keeping mine as I know the MP so well now and have so much in it. Never hurts to have a back up when you fly as much as I do .It is a buyers market now . Well here anyway .

I bought one for my dad on Fe about 6 months ago it came with everything 3 batt and a hard shell sub case $550 here in Vegas

What would be considered a good price on a used Mavic Pro with one battery?
You can see what used Mavic Pros have recently sold for here on eBay. That should help you figure out a good price.

According to DJI - a Used/Like New Mavic Pro is only worth $296.
If you're referring to the trade-in program, that's not a good value to use when selling your own Mavic or buying a used Mavic.

Mine I feel has more resale value in part due to its FW. I'm in an unrestricted .400 FW that let you fly anywhere. In fact I am not willing to trade it for a new one because of recent FW's.

Reactions: Flycaster
if DJI says they are only worth about a third of their actual cost i'm going to believe that they aren't even worth a third of that.
Why believe anything? You can see what Mavics are actually selling for here.

if DJI says they are only worth about a third of their actual cost i'm going to believe that they aren't even worth a third of that.
LOL.

Trade-in programs are always WAY below actual market value. Just allows them to make some money on people who either have no idea or just don't want to bother dealing with a sale.

Mine I feel has more resale value in part due to its FW. I'm in an unrestricted .400 FW that let you fly anywhere. In fact I am not willing to trade it for a new one because of recent FW's.

Pssst, het bud, I'm in your camp also, NEVER updated anything on my bird/controller/batteries in almost 2 years since I bought it. Rock solid.

Reactions: phantomi and Rnl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters