DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using camera in the field with dji p 3 standard

handyetc

Reactions
Hi I just purchased the Phantom 3 standard.i realise I need my WiFi connected to view the camera on my android.so what do you do in the field with no wifi? How do you view the camera when it want let you unless you connected to phantom wifi.please help anyone.it don't make since to record if you can't see what your recording.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using MavicPilots mobile app

There is a dedicated Wi-Fi connection between the Phantom and remote controller. It works anywhere.

How come I can't get the camera to come on the screen unless it's connected to wifi.if I have no wifi it want let me control anything on my phone.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using MavicPilots mobile app

You need to have a phone that's WiFi compatible ,first turn on the remote control, then turn on the aircraft, then go to the settings menu on your phone and turn the WiFi on, it should connect to Phantom 3 ,then open your DJI Go app and everything should be good to go

Yes your phone just connect to the remote controller it doesn't need to connect to the internet for say it's just a connection between the remote controller and your phone

By the way if you're going to use your phone for a screen make sure you put it on do not disturb when you're flying so you don't get a phone call. It's also easy to put a tablet holder mount onto the remote controller to hold a tablet a whole lot easier to look at than a small phone screen. A tablet mount for inspire one works extremely well you can buy them on Amazon for 20 $25

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada