DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using Center Points in DJI Go 4. Helpful tip.

Former Member

Reactions
A very helpful feature in DJI Go 4 is the center point option. It will allow you to select a variety of crosshairs and help you make your flight more precise. I use it for knowing exactly where my drone is going to land. If I gimbal straight down, I can see within inches where my drone is going to set down. While RTH is accurate most of the time, a center point will let you land exactly where you command it to. You can aim for the center of your landing pad, and see it all the way to the ground. Cant get more precise than that, even by eyeballing your drones position.

A very helpful feature in DJI Go 4 is the center point option. It will allow you to select a variety of crosshairs and help you make your flight more precise. I use it for knowing exactly where my drone is going to land. If I gimbal straight down, I can see within inches where my drone is going to set down. While RTH is accurate most of the time, a center point will let you land exactly where you command it to. You can aim for the center of your landing pad, and see it all the way to the ground. Cant get more precise than that, even by eyeballing your drones position.

Yep. I use the narrow cross in red

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada